Monday, April 11, 2011

Shaman



Well, I did it, I got a 3rd character to level 85. With all the alts and characters I have, I doubt I will do anything to gear them up. I will be working on my Warrior next. He currently sits at level 47 so it will be a while till he is 85. Might tinker on the mage who is level 81, but not really having too much fun on it. Not sure why, she used to be my favorite. Oh well, the druid took her place as my favorite.

On to the Shaman. I am thinking about changing his race to Dwarf as I really never liked the Alien Goats, but at the time of switching him from Horde to Alliance, they were the only race with shaman class. Now that Dwarf has it, I think I will pay to change him to Dwarf.

Anyway, The shaman will not be doing as much PVP as my druid. He will be more of a gold farmer/ profession assistance. Also, I may just do some instances with him from time to time. I am Elemental spec right now and plan to stay that way, just need to refine the points to make him a little better. I kind of just threw the points in while I was leveling.

Anyway, I am working on a video with some footage of him dinging 85 so be looking for that.

:) anyway, that is the update, hope you all enjoyed reading.

-Smirv

No comments:

Post a Comment