Thursday, February 3, 2011

My Thoughts

Just had to share this photo with you all, Someone thought I was doing my job correctly. :) made me smile.

Whats up everyone that might actually be reading my blogs.

Ok, so I have been posting videos on Youtube for just over a year now, I have reached 2,000 subscribers. That is WAY more then I had even thought about getting when I first started making videos so I want to thank everyone who is following my channel and sticking with me. These videos are for you and not for me so it is the fans that keep the channel alive.

Over the months I have been getting a lot of people asking me to give them shout outs to help boost their channel and bring them more subscribers. Once in a while, I pick someone that I like to watch and give them a little help by shouting out their channel, but you all, the ones asking for a shout out, need to realize something. If I gave EVERYONE a shout out who asks for one, my videos would be nothing but shout outs. So, to make it a little more fair, I am holding challenges/contests for people that would like to have me mention their channel in my videos. This way, I can give a shout out, but since I can not do it to everyone, at least I can do it once in a while for people that work for it.

Ok, with that said, I have some questions to ask you all.

1. Where would you like to see my channel go
    What I mean is, would you all like to see more content from other games, have me hold more contests, what? Since I am making the videos for you, the fans, I want to be sure I am pleasing all of you, or at least most, and if I am posting crappy videos, or videos with content you do not want to see, then I am failing.

2. If I was to have a 2nd channel that had other games, I.E. Minecraft, CoD, Flash games, and so forth, then would you subscribe to it? If I did have another channel it would really not see much action. Trying to make videos for one is time consuming as it is.

3. Should I do a duel commentary with someone and would you be entertained listening to something such as that? Or should I do something like, ask questions, have people send me answers and then stitch them together in a video?

Anyway I am dragging the post out a little too long. Just wanted to get some feedback from you all.

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't mind seeing more contests that all subscribers can be part of. You could try doing a vid that is set to music or something along those lines.

    If you did make a 2nd channel, yes I would subscribe to it.

    I'm not sure on duel commentary but i do like the idea on asking questions, it depends on how you want us to answer them. Do you want answers to be video response or leave them in the comment section of your youtube channel?

    Keep up the awesome work, partner.

    ReplyDelete