Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Contest Winner

Well, I want to congrats cooleobrad for being the winner of the challange. Here is the video announcing the winner...


Be sure to give Cooleobrad some love and be looking forward to the next challenge, whatever that may be. Also I am working on a gear update video and should be posting that with in a week or less. I am also working on an addon video as many of you peeps want to know what addons I use. I do not use that many so it should be a short video, unless of course I ramble on as I seem to do.

One more announcement. My family just found out that we will be receiving a new member into the family. My sister is with child so I am going to be an Uncle. This is going to be the first of the kids having kids so we are all very excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment