Thursday, January 20, 2011

Killing Blows

Just posted a video showing killing blows on my new druid. Also talked about the weekly challenge and would like you all to check it out. Get creative with the theme and post the videos. I love PVP and want to see others getting in the PVP spirit. :)

I really love Warsong Gultch so I decided to challenge you all to run and cap the flag in WsG. Now, I realize this is really easy but I think it is a pretty cool challenge for the first one. I am really curious to see how many people actually respond to it. I did some sort of contest in the past and had one person actually participate. So, we shall see what happens.

If you do not do videos, I am sorry, but this weeks challenge is only for video makers. I am thinking of one to do for next time for the people that do not make videos. I am not sure if I will have an idea, but I am thinking. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment