Monday, January 17, 2011

Patch 4.0.6 Changes

Here are some of the changes that will be taking place once the patch is live...

*Bloodlust, Heroism, Time Warp, and Ancient Hysteria will no longer be able to be used in arenas

*In Stands Of The Ancient, the mounted cannons will be dealing much more damage then before.
They will also be removing the passenger seats in the demolishers

*The Status of Tol Barad will be able to be seen by zooming in on Tol Barad from anywhere you happen to be.

There will be many racial ability changes as well and I suggest you check out the latest patch notes to see what blizzard has done to some of the racial abilities. One of the things I have taken note to is the Night Elf Shadow Meld ability and the Tauren War Stomp ability are now usable in ALL forms. This I like. Also, something to note, the CD on the Worgen's Darkflight ability has been reduced, but again, to see all the changes, please check out the patch notes here...

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/2011384

One thing they are doing to druids has me a little upset. Shifting forms will not longer break snare or rooting spells, UNLESS you are a healer and you have used talent points for this. I am a little saddened by this, but in all honesty, that was rather OP. The good thing is, my druid just happens to be a healer so I do not have to worry about it. :P

One of the major changes to the hunter is, They will now be able to auto shoot while moving. This is a huge change and I just might be playing my hunter a little more once the patch goes live, we shall see.

This patch is not going live this week and I am unsure as to when, but from what I hear it should be next week or the following one. So be ready for it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment