Saturday, January 15, 2011

New Blog

Ok, so I have decided to start doing blogs. Not sure how well this will work out, but since I am not going to be doing twitter anymore, and I may stop doing the Facebook thing, I decided I would still like to keep my fans up to date on projects and videos I am currently working on.

So, a lot of changes are going to be made in regards to my videos. Things like, music being added to the videos in the background, I am also going to keep my videos to a 5-6 minute minimum as 10-13 minutes is just a tad too long and I know viewers have been complaining about the length. 

My next video will be up for people to view by morning so be looking for it. This one is a few seconds over the 6 minute mark and I explain much of the changes in that video. Also, I am going to start doing weekly themes/contests for my subscribers. Since my video uploads are not on a schedule, meaning that I do not post on a weekly basis exactly, Each theme or contest will run from one video to the next, sometimes one week, sometimes shorter and even still, sometimes longer, it just depends.

I am hoping these changes will not only bring in new subscribers, but will also help keep the ones I do have and make you all more interested in watching my videos.

Well, that is all I have to talk about today, I will try to update this blog often so be sure to follow me here. I am going to put the link to this blog in each video so it will be easy for you all to come back. :)


Have fun gaming
-WowSmirv

No comments:

Post a Comment